Frank Mangano is an American author, researcher, health advocate and entrepreneur in the field of alternative health. He was born August 9th, 1977 in New York City where he still currently resides. Mangano is the author of several books including The 60 Day Prescription Free Cholesterol Cure, The Mind Killer Defense, which he co-authored with Dr. Cynthia Foster, M.D. and Kim Wierman, You Can Attract It, which he co-authored with Clinical Hypnotherapist Steve G. Jones and The Blood Pressure Miracle, which hit best seller in three categories on Amazon.com within days of its release. Additionally, he has published numerous reports and a considerable amount of articles pertaining to natural health.
He is very animate about the fact that he doesn't believe that the "title" which follows a person's name is indicative of their education level, always ensures they are delivering the right message. While he respects the knowledge and expertise of medical doctor's, his difference of opinion lies in the fact that they prescribe medications that have side effects, which can include serious injury or even death. He is an independent researcher and has no financial relationship to any pharmaceutical or supplements company. Therefore, his opinions are unbiased. He writes and researches health on a daily basis.
When asked when his interest in alternative medicine first began, he once responded by saying "Since as far back as I can remember prescription drugs always scared me. I always felt that if nature created a problem; it also had a solution". He started vitamin/mineral supplementation in his early teen years and now has a vast knowledge of how supplementation can be used to treat and prevent illnesses, diseases, ailments, infections, viruses and other health conditions. His insight is present in hundreds of articles related to this topic.
Mangano's strong passion for helping others improve their health inexpensively and naturally transformed into his full-time career and life mission when his mother was diagnosed with high cholesterol in the early 2000's. Her fear of the side effects associated with taking prescription drugs like statins led her to turn to him for help.
Determined to find a method for her to lower her cholesterol naturally, Mangano studied and reviewed medical books, reports, articles and case studies as well as literature on natural herb's, vitamins and minerals. After months of research, he synergistically combined all of his acquired knowledge and created a plan based on science that allowed her to lower her cholesterol without drugs. Her cholesterol dropped nearly 40 points with his all-natural system. Wanting to help more people, he wrote and self-published his first book called, "The 60 Day Prescription-Free Cholesterol Cure." The book is now helping numerous people worldwide lower their cholesterol naturally.
Mangano focuses a big portion of his time building and managing Natural Health On The Web, which offers readers free and valuable information on alternative remedies. The site currently contains information on an extensive amount of conditions, which can be treated & prevented using natural methods.
Mangano co-authored You Can Attract It with world renowned Clinical Hypnotherapist Steve G. Jones, M.E.d, which was released in May 2009.
Frank's personal supplement regime includes, but not limited to, the following:
- Minimum of 3,000 mg of Vitamin C (capsules)
- Super Green Formula (powder) consisting of Barley Grass, Alfalfa Grass Juice, Wheat Grass Juice, Oat Grass Juice, Spirulina, Rice Bran Soluble extract, Chlorella, Calcified red algae, Various kelp species, Barley Grass, Oat Grass, Wheat Grass, Alfalfa Grass, Amaranth, Quinoa, Millet, Adzuki beans, Buckwheat, Garbanzo beans, Kidney beans, Lentils, Flax seeds, Sunflower seeds, Pumpkin seeds, Chia seeds, Sesame seeds, Beet, Carrot, Broccoli, Cucumber, Tomato, Kale, Spinach, Cabbage, Cauliflower, Celery, Parsley, Asparagus, Brussels Sprouts, Bell Pepper, Garlic, Onion and Stevia
- Organic Garlic and Lecithin Supplement from Wakunaga of America (capsules)
- Chlorella Supplement (capsules)
- Fish Oil along with Cod Liver Oil (liquid)
- Coenezyme Q10 Supplement from Jarrow Formulas (softgel)
- Resveratrol (capsules) consisting of Red Wine Extract, Red Wine Powder, Japanese Knotweed and Grape Seed Extract
- Optimally Balanced Multi-Vitamin consisting of over 60 minerals and phytonutrients (capsules)
- Pau d' Arco, Echinacea and Goldenseal as needed.
- Minimum of 45 minutes of continuous and intense cardiovascular exercise using a Precor Elliptical machine
- Moderate weight training
- Alternate days consist of one hour of brisk walking
Who Mangano pays attention to:
Dr. Joseph Mercola
Mike Adams (The Health Ranger)
Phyllis Balch, CNC
Ray Sahelian, M.D.